I have written a review on the MK802 Android 4.0 Mini PC that I have been playing around for about 2 weeks now. Are there any other MK802 users here?

MK802 Android 4.0 Mini PC Review

Thanks for reading. Appreciate any feedback either on the squidoo page or here.
    07-26-2012 01:59 AM
    Just got one yesterday its a 1gb internal with 4gb SD card 60 Amazon inc delivery. And sort of mixed feelings so far.

Firstly mine boots 720 but then 1020 and looks good on a sony 32inch.

Connects to wifi with no issues.

Issues I have yet to sort out

1) bbc iplayer app does not work,
    2) spotify app does not work
    3) win amp app does not work.
    4) Droid vnc, I can not get mouse or keyboard to work, I can see the screen but no control. Device is rooted, I have checked this.

To get Iplayer to work is to use the web browser and check desktop and not tablet I get iplayer. ITV, 4od and channel 5 all work this way but need the desktop to be checked in the browser setting every time the window is opened.

Rebooting the device looses onscreen keyboard check so I need to keep on selecting this to add keyboard. Also the web browser looses the desktop check box. May look at opera to see if it holds settings.

Playing Iplayer the devive buffers a fair bit, even from a 300mbs router, no issues like this on ps3, sony smart tv or laptops or even my atom netbook.
    08-05-2012 04:44 AM
    no but how is it plZ let me know ............? is it enough fast.....?
    08-05-2012 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD