samsung is at it again =)

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
http://www.ijailbreak.com/news/samsung-350ppi-oled-screens-1080p/

the thing that chaps my ass about this article is how it says Apple's retina display.... It should say LG's retina display... and it says "hopefully Apple is cooking up an updated Retina display." LMAO... well since Apple has nothing to do with the Retina display production, i dont see how they can cook up anything. maybe they can give LG more money to hasten up the R&D division... media always giving Apple credit where they dont deserve it... the main reason i HATE Apple

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
except for the Ipad... that display comes from samsung.... so Apple uses LG displays and Samsung displays, not even from the same product line, then makes a universal name for both, and trademarks it for the money.... LMAO.... another lack of innovation to get rich off

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Haha. Probably did it to poke fun at Apple. Or the court itself. Just to show how silly this patent bull is

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
http://www.ijailbreak.com/news/lg-5-inch-1920-x-1080-hd-mobile-display/

wonder how much this will help out Apple with their next generation of products. smh.... im sure they will try to sue LG for using the same technology that LG themselves already used to make displays for Apple.. LOL.... would this surprise anyone out there? "the same IPS technology used in the Retina display"

Wouldent surprise me. Bite the hand that feeds you and you will die :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
This isn't the highest PPI panel tech that we've seen.

Samsung makes every single Retina display for the new iPad. But they are LCD, so this development won't directly affect them at all.

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
LG has announced a new 500+ppi display.. wonder if Apple will want to buy this for the iphone5 and call it theirs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000