Please advise Android smartphone, screen around 4"

Electrolysis

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Can you please suggest a good Android smartphone with a screen size around 4 inches? Purchase period will be April / May 2013.

We are novice in the world of smartphone. I recently changed from a "dumb" phone to a Galaxy Nexus. And actually quite like it. My daughter would like to switch to Android phone next year when her current contract expires. She finds that the 4.6" screen of the Galaxy Nexus is too big.

We don't have any particular brand preference. Main criteria are good support and hardware reliability.

Thanks in advance for any help.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to see you're doing your research, but I don't think anyone will be able to predict what will be a good Android phone in April/May 2013. The tech just advances SO fast now. I'd recommend to start researching around February 2013.

If you were buying now I'd recommend the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE on Verizon. It's one of the few high-end Android phones with a 4" screen. But in 8-9 months, who knows.

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
There is really no telling as of now. There's less and less 4 inch phones so be ready to maybe move up a bit if theses a better device in the 4.3 range.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08