I am not looking for small tablets+ anymore

Hbomber110

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
That is pretty much what i did for the last two phones i bought !

My first smartphone was a Motorola Milestone (droid), the loud speaker was awesome, connectivity was great and reliable and the battery could last for a week on standby, but the software was horrible the the 2.2 update almost killed the phone so i looked for a Desire HD and i bought it because it was big and fast... Then i started to have problems with wifi signal, random radio issues and morning long battery life... One year later i buy a Galaxy Nexus because its bigger and faster and the same problems come back (ok the battery is pretty good but nothing like the milestone).

Now i want a real !phone!

I Know that RIM, Apple, Nokia and Motorola have very good radios and signal strength and reliability and other PHONE features like:
-Good/loud speaker
-Call quality
-battery life

Is there any other Manufacturer that is known for this kind of stuff that you can not put numbers on ?

Sony ?
LG ?
Asus ?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would remove Apple from your list of manufacturers known for good radios and signal strength.

Sony isn't known specifically for great radios, but I also haven't really heard anybody complain about them either.

For Android, I'd stick with Motorola if radio and signal strength is your primary concern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer