Tegra device owners input wanted

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
i would love to hear about any issues you've hard with regards to your Tegra device. If you haven't had any issues, go ahead and sing out too. Also, if you have any ideas for improvements post them here. Want to see certain types of apps in the Tegrazone, or do you notice a particular performance issue that you think needs to be addressed? Let me know, and I'll let nVidia know.

Nexus 7, One X, any device that has a Tegra chip.

SenorPepe

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Coming from iOS I was surprised at FAST the tegra chip makes this tablet. Games run very smoothly, even with complex graphics. Browsing is also very fast. If your in the market for a new android device I would def recommend a tegra3 device.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't personally have a Tegra device, but I'll speak for a friend who does. He has a Tegra 2 device and that he bought specifically for gaming, and he was pretty disappointed with how quickly the Tegra 2 was forgotten about once the Tegra 3 came out. After the Tegra 3 was released no future Tegra-zone games supported the Tegra 2 anymore. I'm not sure if there's a solution to this "problem". I understand that nVidia wants to take full advantage of their latest hardware, but if it was possible to make new Tegra zone titles backwards compatible (even if the graphics have to be dumbed down a little) for at least year or so, I think that would make a big difference to a lot of people.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc