looking to switch from an iphone

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm tired of the iphone, need something new. something better. I was looking at the lumia 920 but the OS seems really squarey (if that's even a word). I've seen the s3 but it's been out for a couple of months now, is there anything better coming any time soon (month or 2 max)? I'm looking for a bigger screen (from the iphone 4s), more features etc

the galaxy note is too big, I'd say 4.8" is the biggest screen I'd consider

I don't mind getting it sim free - so no need to look at carriers etc

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm tired of the iphone, need something new. something better. I was looking at the lumia 920 but the OS seems really squarey (if that's even a word). I've seen the s3 but it's been out for a couple of months now, is there anything better coming any time soon (month or 2 max)? I'm looking for a bigger screen (from the iphone 4s), more features etc

the galaxy note is too big, I'd say 4.8" is the biggest screen I'd consider

I don't mind getting it sim free - so no need to look at carriers etc

HTC One X+ on AT&T was just announced. No date or price, though.

Quad core Tegra 3 and LTE.

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
looks good, I heard that google might announce 5 new devices on november 5th - not sure if it's worth waiting for the new nexus?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they're might be some new things announced soon. Soon enough that waiting might be worth it. The One X+ isn't out yet , either, so you'd be waiting for that too.

There's also the LG Optimus G that was just announced for AT&T. That phone is also going to be a beast.