sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
He is speaking from first hand experience and expressing his opinion. What's wrong with that? You don't agree, cool. But it doesn't invalidate his points and findings in using each OS.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
He is speaking from first hand experience and expressing his opinion. What's wrong with that? You don't agree, cool. But it doesn't invalidate his points and findings in using each OS.

Some people "hate" Apple so much that they let things like this get to them. lol.

ceowin

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I like what some guy in the comments said:

"If I was offered to choose between free iPad mini and Nexus, I would select iPad then I will sell it in the market to buy two brand new Nexus with that money."

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I like what some guy in the comments said:

"If I was offered to choose between free iPad mini and Nexus, I would select iPad then I will sell it in the market to buy two brand new Nexus with that money."

Yea, I loled at that.

henywatty

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Unbelievable. For half the article he is comparing the the App Store and the Play store, not the tablets. The rest is biased, mostly with no solid evidence. And when he said, "Oh my God, the world's going to end" sarcastically in regards to Apple Maps, that was just lame. You could say that in reply to any of his paper-thin arguments.

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Obviously he doesn't know anything about tech, since he mentioned that Google/Samsung's rival to the ipad4 will have an even more retinized "retina" display... wow do your research first before posting an article of this apparent magnitude.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Obviously he doesn't know anything about tech, since he mentioned that Google/Samsung's rival to the ipad4 will have an even more retinized "retina" display... wow do your research first before posting an article of this apparent magnitude.

Rumors point to the "Nexus 10" having a higher PPI than the iPad 3 and 4.

Hence "more retinized retina display".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yet the screen on the nexus 7/10 is not a retina display why bother mentioning it as so.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Preferably one of the bigger ones. For web-browsing, watching movies, etc.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Then (and this is my personal preference, so take it how you want) get the Nexus 10. Stock android. Jelly Bean 4.2 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), and (again, my personal opinion) the best 10" tablet out there.

Motorola Photon 4G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow