xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Then (and this is my personal preference, so take it how you want) get the Nexus 10. Stock android. Jelly Bean 4.2 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), and (again, my personal opinion) the best 10" tablet out there.

Motorola Photon 4G

You're the second person to recommend that one to me. I'm definitely gonna look up more about it.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Knuckle9

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Ecosystem counts for a lot and Apple has the edge in that department. Apple got a head start on everyone and everyone is trying to catch up. I am a proud Nexus 7 owner and even I am frustrated at the lack of media content and tablet specific apps, but it's getting better and I believe that will continue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Ecosystem counts for a lot and Apple has the edge in that department. Apple got a head start on everyone and everyone is trying to catch up. I am a proud Nexus 7 owner and even I am frustrated at the lack of media content and tablet specific apps, but it's getting better and I believe that will continue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

More and more people are getting tired of their ecosystem now that they see just how limited it is compared to Android. If Apple doesn't step it up, they're screwed.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
More and more people are getting tired of their ecosystem now that they see just how limited it is compared to Android. If Apple doesn't step it up, they're screwed.

Apples ecosystem is limited? That would be news to the entire world.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Yet the screen on the nexus 7/10 is not a retina display why bother mentioning it as so.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Erm. The nexus 10 display is certainly of the same caliber as apples retina display. It actually has a higher ppi than the iPad. It just isn't marketed as a retina display since that's an apple thing.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Yes. People are tired of having better-designed, tablet-optimized apps. People are tired of finding any and every kind of accessory. lol..

I have an Android phone but I don't stare at widgets on my homescreen all day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie