Best small'ish phone?

jedah

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So, my brother's Motorola Atrix is dying, and he's looking to upgrade. He likes the size, and feels the S3 would be too big for him. I was perusing ATT's website, and couldn't find any small phone I could recommend to him. He said the Galaxy Express's 4.5" was tolerable, but I'm hesitant to recommend a phone that's not Samsung's flagship, as it will probably not receive any updates. Same goes for the One VX: I'm doubtful it will receive any updates.

If he was on Verizon, I'd recommend the Razr M, but their plans are expensive. Any word if there is or will be a GSM version available. I couldn't find any info on this when I searched. Is there maybe a Rogers version somewhere?

Do I have to recommend an iPhone5, guys?

ananimus

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with your brother. I'm on Sprint and have been eyeing the Samsung Victory for my first Android phone. 4" screen. Feels a bit chunky compared to a Pre 2, but still not as ridiculous as anything else on Sprint with reasonable specs right now.

Edit: (No idea if there's an AT&T equivalent.) Also, it reviews quite well though amusingly everyone blasts it for it's "weak, budget screen that's only 4 inches," ironically the main selling point for many considering it!