Anyone starts getting bored with your Android phones?

blackbirdz

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone starts getting bored with your Android phones? I do. Android is promising, but now all the phones in the market from the low-end-cheap-china-brand to the high-end - they all look the same. I don't know which one is which. Make me kinda lost the excitement in upgrading my phone (HTC Desire V) to Samsung GS3 or Motorola or LG because they look all the same & there is small differences between one brand to another. Let me know what you guys think - I just want to get that excitement when you get new goodies back.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
So far no body figure out how to do touch screen phone and tablet without bezzeled front and don't look technology from pre-2007, so i guess you have right to be bored from that :p I think it's hard to go beyond that and whoever do that it's gonna be next revolutionary phone. Ofcorse this is not just Android phones

joemd60

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is my first Android device. So that would be a no for me.
I learned all phones will eventually be boring to some.
I buy a phone for the OS, not so much for how it looks.
Aside of the color and OS, all Smartphones look the same. With the exception of a few, like the iPhone.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Android Central Forums

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Can't say that I have become bored with Android because of the software. Not like Apple where I have less options.

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If I ever get bored I just install so new apps, change up my wallpaper and/or if your the techy " rooting/hacking " type then I just flash a different custom ROM ;)

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I was bored and tried the Lumia 920. Returned it and came back to Android. It was different and interesting just not robust enough. The killer for me was lack of customizable notifications.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I could see an Android user getting bored with is the actual process of customizing.

Last edited:

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
There's too many things with Android that you can change to get bored. All it takes is a fraction of creativity.

As far as the look of phones, they actually are easier to differentiate between phones now than it's ever been. Samsung, HTC, and Motorola all have their own look and design. Sony is EXTREMELY square on the corners, Samsung is extremely rounded, Moto has the kevlar and silver area by earpiece, HTC is putting red accents on their devices.

I'm not bored with Android

Sent from my Galaxy S3

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I became bored recently and switched to iPhone for a couple of months only to find myself back on Android. There's so much customization that you can do with Android that keeps it interesting. You may enjoy your phone even more if you root it. :)

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Only thing that bored me was returning my evo 3d dozens of times. Other than that I don't think I could ever be bored with android. It's almost too much customization!.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
This keeps me pretty entertained.

Sent from the smartphone of my choice using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356281490629.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356281490629.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 39
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356281503154.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356281503154.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 39

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're bored with a did the your bird with everything else because for the most part other phones don't have super changeable ui/layouts/honescreens, or other batteries to choose from, or back plates or the option to add memory cards or the number of different phones or anything else for that matter. Android is awesome because you can never get bored with it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey