Need help: Trying to decide between Razr Maxx HD, Razr M, and Galaxy SII. I was ready to pull the tr

SBrennan13

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
igger yesterday on the Razr Maxx HD. Here are the things that are important to me:

Battery life - I want to get through an entire day of heavy use. Mostly phone and text, moderate internet, light Maps and Navigation. I currently have an extended battery on my phone, and that doesn't bother me. Honestly I think the SIII, iPhone, Razr, etc are all so thin that it decreases the usefullness. If I went with the SIII, I'd get the 4500 mAh extended battery from Gorilla Gadgets
Screen - I like a good screen
Size - I'd actually prefer the size of the Razr M, but battery concerns me.
Radio - Reception and call quality is huge for me.
Camera: I like a good camera because I use it for receipts for business travel. I know the SIII camera is better, but I'm pretty sure the Razr Maxx HD would be sufficient.

One big concern: When I was playing with the Motorola phones, it looks like the menu button is gone. Why would they do that? I find that button extremely useful. Is it there and I'm just missing it ? It's probably a deal killer for me if it's not somewhere easily accessed.

Any help or advice you have is appreciated