Forcing Google Plus on Android users

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
What's up with Google making Android users be Google Plus members to post reviews in the Google Play Store (Google Google Google). Starting to act a lot like they're hated rival Apple forcing services on customers (hopefully I'm not blasted for this).

Sent from the smartphone of my choice using Tapatalk 2

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
U can make a Google Plus account and never use it... U never know it could be useful in the future.... I have one but never use it really

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't understand why they just don't let Android users choose to use there social site rather then using this tactic to make it look as if Google Plus is a budding social network when in all actuality it is full of users who aren't actually on the site at all. Seems cheap. If I want to be a Google plus member I will go to the site and register. The application I'm trying to review has nothing to do with Google Plus.

Sent from the smartphone of my choice using Tapatalk 2

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The instant upload for pictures is a feature I like in Google+. That's pretty much all I use it for, I don't mind the integration.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Because the Android Os is a Trojan Horse For G+. Smart, if you ask me. There's about 200 million Android phones out there. Now they can all use G+. Give it 2 to 3 years an Google + will be the next Facebook. Key Lime Pie is rumored to consolidate Message, Gtalk an a few other services into one experience something like iMessage from iOS. Once this occurs, I think it will be the beginning of the end of Facebook. Everything will be mobile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

quamdar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Because the Android Os is a Trojan Horse For G+. Smart, if you ask me. There's about 200 million Android phones out there. Now they can all use G+. Give it 2 to 3 years an Google + will be the next Facebook. Key Lime Pie is rumored to consolidate Message, Gtalk an a few other services into one experience something like iMessage from iOS. Once this occurs, I think it will be the beginning of the end of Facebook. Everything will be mobile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I was wondering how long it would take for Google to finally make an iMessage type service for texting and hopefully video chat too. Hopefully this is correct cause that would be awesome.

I agree on the Google+ thing though, I don't want an account either but there is too much money to be made with a social site like that if it were to be able to overtake facebook so they will continue to push it in any way possible I'm sure.

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Google plus is actually awesome. It's just totally different then Facebook. They need to make the learning curve easier. The thing with the social site is, that there is so much data they can collect from it (just like Facebook is doing). that'll be people's Internet homepage in the future, just like Google Now is the main hub for intimate information on your phone. Google plus would be a glorified version.

It is my belief that Google, Facebook and apple are in a war to become the next 'web' . All your needs will be met using one one of those services from searches, entertainment, education to work related data.

Sent from a fly Galaxy Note 2