I NEED HELP!!!! Android Noob here. SMS/MMS issues!!! GO SMS PRO and HANDCENT

ShockG911

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I need some massive help. I just got the Nexus 4(I have AT&T as my carrier) and I cant group message for my life!! I know you cant do it with the stock app so I tried Go SMS Pro and Handcent and no luck.

Go SMS Pro, I cant receive MMS but I can send it to an INDIVIDUAL. Group text does not work at all!!! And YES, I check marked the MMS GROUP CHAT and still nothing. Just tries to send and I keep getting an error message.

With Handcent, I can ONLY send to a group but when they respond, I only get the INDIVIDUAL responses, not in the group thread.

I've been trying for literally hours and google hasnt really helped me much.
PS, MMS does indeed work because I tested in the stock messenger prior to removing it

Any advice out there guys?

Lunnabelle

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

New to the forums, came across your question as I am now in the same position as you. I have a Gnote2 and I for a long time was able to use Go SMS pro as my group messaging solution. However as of two days ago this has completely stopped working even with all the same settings. I have contacted developer and no response. I have also tried Handcent and did not solve the issue for me. I am on the hunt for a solution, if you have found one let me know. If not I will post here if and when I find something that actually works. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC