Password Panacea

arnulforobinson

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends. I am an android developer and recently I published new apps for android lovers. I thought this forum is the best to promote my application I hope you all will give me the best response.

U0c2CTL9hTzaBoXFgFYVgobrU0mbjhInkIUlSg0QgT3H-2qLdGL3FE9NeqEfZAsYHsE=w705

arnulforobinson

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Odp: Password Panacea

I knew this point would be come so let me tell something about the Password Panacea.

Can you remember all the passwords, especially where you?ve one foreign key, one number, one alphabet and has minimum of 8 characters? Or do you have one password for all the sites? Can you still remember all of them when you?re forced to change password every 1 or 3 months and you can?t use the same password that you?ve used in last 10 times? Do you save your passwords in notes or excel sheets?
If managing your passwords is a headache, than ?Password Panacea? is the medicine. Loosing password or resetting the password would be a thing of past.
Password Panacea not only remembers login credentials, it will make your task faster as it helps you input data into websites automatically. Strong Security features and user-friendly intuitive interface would make it easy to use this application. Password Panacea is like one safe deposit vault, where you?ve all your keys (passwords) and all you?ve to do is remember just one password.

Key features:

? All your passwords in one secure place.
? 256 bit encryption means all the passwords are safe.
? Log in to the saved sites from within the Password Panacea?s records with just one tap.
? Automatically fills up login details at all sites.
? Instantly searches records.
? No limit on the number of records you can create.
? Easy backup & restore.
? Share your secure information with the people you want.

arnulforobinson

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Odp: Password Panacea

But will they give some unknown app all of their passwords? :D :D

This app uses 256 bit encryption to store data, you can trust that no one else will reveal your secure information but you. It uses network communication to give you an advantage to automatically fills up your credentials over your stored site's, rest this app doesn't contingent over internet access, you can use this app offline as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech