How do I delete Clockworkmod Off my phone?

BlackTigressTLB

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I tried to at least install the Clockworkmod on my phone, but it was too complicated so I gave up. I saved all the Clockworkmod stuff on to my sd card, but when I try to factory reset my phone it won't do it because of the Clockworkmod simply being on my Sd card. I tried to delete it, but I can't. I took the Sd card out of the phone to factory reset it and it Still won't do so because of this mod thing on my Sd card (I don't get that at all.)

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to delete this crap off of my phone so I could just factory reset it? This is ridiculous. Please tell me how to do it by being very descriptive and by using easy to understand words because I'm Not good with this technology stuff.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Just go to settings, SD Card & Storage, click "Unmount SD Card," click Erase SD card, then click Mount SD card. That's it.

Note: This method erases EVERYTHING on SD storage. Only use if you don't have music/photos/files you want to keep.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

BlackTigressTLB

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much! I was thinking that the Clockworkmod would've been the problem for my phone, but it turns out that it isn't.

I tried to factory reset my phone again after unmounting and erasing my SD card. Now it's stuck on the start up Huawei logo. I hate this phone.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much! I was thinking that the Clockworkmod would've been the problem for my phone, but it turns out that it isn't.

I tried to factory reset my phone again after unmounting and erasing my SD card. Now it's stuck on the start up Huawei logo. I hate this phone.

What phone model is it?

I would try not to get too frustrated. I had a ZTE Warp, it was Chinese, it worked really good except for a horrible defective battery. I think your phone may have a software issue.

Have you tried going into the phone recovery? I would try that. You can wipe the cache in stock recovery, sometimes that will speed it up :)

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia