NEW phones coming up in 2010

rrieter

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about the Captivate. Stuck with AT&T because my wife has an iphone & can't quit that habit. Thank God for the sideload app, which gets around AT&T's crippling of Android. Anything on the horizon for AT&T that I should hold out for? My BB curve is adequate for now & I can wait till Dec. or Jan. at the latest.

breakmedown

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Was it the D2 they were gonna release as a WE? If so, it'll have the 2G bands for AT&T, though I doubt it would work with the 3G bands.

stephenandrew

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have come to know that motorola has launched three new android phones motorola droid pro, spice and citrus. All three android phones look charming with good specs.

qwerty1

Banned
Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I have BB Storm and want to switch to Android. I like the Droid X but it's been out for a few months now and there has to be something better coming.
Any info on future phone like Droid X w/o physical keyboard?
Much Appreciated

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I have BB Storm and want to switch to Android. I like the Droid X but it's been out for a few months now and there has to be something better coming.
Any info on future phone like Droid X w/o physical keyboard?
Much Appreciated

Next generation Samsung Galaxy S series with dual core processor, ridiculous memory and even higher resolution super OLED screen (currently highest contrast and most vibrant colors on the market)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1