Are there any neutral people on here?

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys know that it takes at least ten minutes to drown a sloth due to their incredibly slow heart rate? Science!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys know that it takes at least ten minutes to drown a sloth due to their incredibly slow heart rate? Science!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oooooookkkkkkkkkkk. Is that facing up in the water or down?

Sent telepathically from my padded cell via an HTC DROID DNA

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Up. Down is a bit faster but not much better.

Also thanks everyone for proving my theory that it takes absolutely nothing to get people on AC off topic.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Derailing of this thread or any thread for personal entertainment or on purpose in general will not be tolerated.

Thanks.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Up. Down is a bit faster but not much better.

Also thanks everyone for proving my theory that it takes absolutely nothing to get people on AC off topic.

Wow. That's a generalization of gigantic proportions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
People have to try and seem superior to everyone else somehow. Even when we known its not true.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Kinda like the days of the CB radio, back then it was amazing just how tough that microphone made some people feel, today it's the keyboard. SMH

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Kinda like the days of the CB radio, back then it was amazing just how tough that microphone made some people feel, today it's the keyboard. SMH

Yup, some people will use anything to try and elevate themselves. Makes me laugh.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

TeritorialDemon

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I have had both Android and iPhone. They both are great products. They both have there pros and cons. In the end of anything like this............To each there own.
I had the iPhone 3, 4, 4S
I had The Droid Original, HTC Eris, Droid X2, Droid 3, Droid Razr
I know own The LG Lucid and couldn't be happier. I like the phone and thats what really matters. I'm not out to impress no one, NUFF SAID!

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Ive had both and its not hard to be biased in some way. I prefer the note 2 to my old iphone 4s but I do like apple products. If I were to go back to apple I'd jailbreak the phone like my ipad as it give the coldest experience to android along with the simplicity of apple

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums