Best Screen Article

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to see an article where the AC guys pick the best screens on the market currently for Android phones. I have a One X and I felt great making my co-worker's S4 look silly the other day. I think the One X, One X+, and Evo 4G LTE all have the exact same screen? It seems like the Droid DNA is slightly more blue and less bright than these screens, and I'm wondering if 9 months later I still have the best screen there is in my pocket. I assume the One will take this title but I was surprised to see the difference between the One X and DNA when it came out.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
So you think the One X screen is better than the DNA's?

And ya, meant S3 lol

I think the actual quality of them is the same, if not close enough to call it even. The DNA has the resolution advantage. I would imagine they made improvements in the One, but I haven't seen that yet.

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Wondering what the experts' ranking on this topic would be with the One, S4, G2, and the latest offerings from Moto and Sony. Even the One Mini got a 10 for its screen from the Verge so it seems HTC still might be leading the pack since my old One X came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv