Pantech discover or Lg optimus G?

nube_android

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a new phone tommorow on att, and Between the Pantech Discover and Lg optimus G, I am actually more drawn to the dicover because of the skin, design and feel. But, the G has better specs but is also a much bulkier phone. What do you guys think?
(or other suggestions? I know HTC one is coming soon, but HTC sense was a lagfest last time I used it.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I would go with the LG Optimus G. I think LG is starting to do some nice stuff. While the Discover is a nice first step, I don't think Pantech is there yet. Over the course of a contract you'd probably be best served going with LG.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I am getting a new phone tommorow on att, and Between the Pantech Discover and Lg optimus G, I am actually more drawn to the dicover because of the skin, design and feel. But, the G has better specs but is also a much bulkier phone. What do you guys think?
(or other suggestions? I know HTC one is coming soon, but HTC sense was a lagfest last time I used it.

If deciding between the two, must go with the optimus g! It just doesn't beat the discover on paper. When you use the two you will see the difference. Great phone hardware and software wise. Good luck!