i am sure there is so many threads of what device to get. i am coming from iphone 5 i have decided thats its jut boring i know apple has the full eco system big deal. i use my phone for email heavy and texting heavy i also just want something more exciting then the current iphone 5. i know there are so many devices that its all about personal preference i do know the note is to big. i like to carry my phone in my pocket battery usage is not a big issues because i have my office or car to charge. believe it or not i was testing the z10 my friend got me one i wasent in love. both android and apple have plenty of apps. but for those who made the switch over and got tired of appls blah os what devices have you have found exciting.
    03-02-2013 06:02 PM
    i am sure there is so many threads of what device to get. i am coming from iphone 5 i have decided thats its jut boring i know apple has the full eco system big deal. i use my phone for email heavy and texting heavy i also just want something more exciting then the current iphone 5. i know there are so many devices that its all about personal preference i do know the note is to big. i like to carry my phone in my pocket battery usage is not a big issues because i have my office or car to charge. believe it or not i was testing the z10 my friend got me one i wasent in love. both android and apple have plenty of apps. but for those who made the switch over and got tired of appls blah os what devices have you have found exciting.
    Please add punctuation, not trying to be mean it just is to hard to understand you.

Anyway I suggest the nexus it is simply the best that I have used or the Droid DNA or HTC one or just wait for the S4.
    lol sorry OP so many good phones out there, I couldn't tell you what's best.
    03-02-2013 06:12 PM
    I just switched from BlackBerry to Android a week ago. I'm using the HTC One X+ on AT&T. I love the phone and all the apps, but I have had some OS issues. Phone freezing and apps stopping. Had to restart to fix. Not sure but maybe it's because I've been testing loads of app's. Once I have the app's I want I'll do a hard reset and start clean. HTC is very easy to get a hold of and extremely helpful.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
    03-02-2013 07:44 PM
    One thing I missed (which you might also) coming from iOS was Badge Notifications (those little red #'s on Apps indicating pending Notifications).
    There's plenty of Apps that do it for SMS / Calls / Gmail but IMO that's not enough.

Personally once having them on iOS I found myself really missing them natively on Android...so here's how to achieve it--> http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=199709
    03-02-2013 07:51 PM
    G-Note 2.
    03-03-2013 05:23 AM
    One thing I missed (which you might also) coming from iOS was Badge Notifications (those little red #'s on Apps indicating pending Notifications).
    There's plenty of Apps that do it for SMS / Calls / Gmail but IMO that's not enough.

Personally once having them on iOS I found myself really missing them natively on Android...so here's how to achieve it--> http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=199709
    OMG thank you so much! is there anyway to have banners that you can tap on to go to that app?
    03-03-2013 02:34 PM
    sorry or the ramble typing! sometimes my mind types like i am speaking with out stoping i am not that bad.
    03-03-2013 03:37 PM
    OMG thank you so much! is there anyway to have banners that you can tap on to go to that app?
    You mean at the top of the StatusBar like the current iOS (and WP7/8)?
    Yup, I use "StatusBar+"--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.wp7bar to achieve that.
    03-03-2013 04:26 PM
    You mean at the top of the StatusBar like the current iOS (and WP7/8)?
    Yup, I use "StatusBar+"--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.wp7bar to achieve that.
    Thank you so much I didn't know about these tweaks!
    03-03-2013 06:21 PM
    Thank you so much I didn't know about these tweaks!
    It's Android..."There's an App for that!"
    Rizz1-2 likes this.
    03-03-2013 06:25 PM
    It's Android..."There's an App for that!"
    LOL
    03-03-2013 08:37 PM
    Until the Galaxy SIV comes out, you can get a GNex used pretty cheap and it is a great phone if it weren't for the battery life.
    03-03-2013 09:27 PM
    The phones are getting larger now and honestly, there isn't much worthwhile that's small. I have the Note2 and its the best. It fits in my pockets but I use NY purse. Lol. We don't have nexsus. I recommend going into the store and playing with them. We can recommend lots to you but it boils down to what you want and need. Good luck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    03-03-2013 09:38 PM
    Either the Droid Razr Maxx HD or Droid Razr M.
    03-04-2013 08:19 AM
    O boy, you have a lot of options. There are so many phones available now that are incredible. Since your on Verizon, I recommend DNA, G-note 2, or wait for S4. I dont think you could go wrong with Razr/Maxx HD or S3 either, they are just a little older but still more than capable.
    03-04-2013 03:37 PM
    after the s4 release i figured out that i like a solid phone the moto is the closest to the iphone in feel. i remember the samsung is still high grade plastic. i think that i am going to get the maxx hd. i have been using the razr m but the battery has been killing me more then i thought. i am not satisfied with iphone nore the razr m, one day i will find the perfect phone. unless somone can say buy this phone and u will be happy the search will continue
    03-16-2013 12:16 PM
    I can definitely vouch for the Droid DNA, such an awesome phone. Amazing screen, good battery life, perfect size. I love mine.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    03-16-2013 12:20 PM
    I just cant decide anymore every day i wake up with a different feeling. i just wish i can find the perfect phone. i wish there was one phone that had it all. these days i use my phone for email. text, music, navi, phone. i just want a phone i wont get board of.
    03-16-2013 05:39 PM