Samsung galaxy s duos Que

25vikasp

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I successfully rooted galaxy s duos.now I want to do some customization related themes.please tell me some apps to speed up phone.tell me some technique to install themes.and also tell how to unroot this phone
sent from my galaxy s duos ics rooted

25vikasp

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Go to Google Play, search for the customization apps, read the reviews and pick up the best for you. :)

I searched but there is only live wallpaper themes.I want to change the main themes which is only black.but thanks for your help

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

KaterinaM

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
What about Go Launcher App? The list of possiilities is long. You install this main app and later you load the themes developed for this system. besides, there are lots of free apps.

25vikasp

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, try the Go Launcher, but I think the apps that you are looking for is not compatible with your phone.

What about Go Launcher App? The list of possiilities is long. You install this main app and later you load the themes developed for this system. besides, there are lots of free apps.

Hmm thanks may be it's not compatible.Ithere is cyanogen mode also for this phone .

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

hoamyj

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi Vikasp,
I tried to root my S Duos also but failed. The problem is that the Zip file can not run due to the ' signature verification' problem. Can you tell me how and what program you used to root your phone?
I had used the 'Galaxy S Duos S7562 Droidiser' Rooting kit' downloaded from the web., failed.

Please help.
Regards,

hoamyj@gmail.com

25vikasp

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Vikasp,
I tried to root my S Duos also but failed. The problem is that the Zip file can not run due to the ' signature verification' problem. Can you tell me how and what program you used to root your phone?
I had used the 'Galaxy S Duos S7562 Droidiser' Rooting kit' downloaded from the web., failed.

Please help.
Regards,

hoamyj@gmail.com

Use cwm recovery

Sent from my GT-S7562 rooted modded ics:p;-):-(;-);-);-)v6unsupercharged, thunderbolt v3

Anurags156

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Can you please provide some step by step info and attach the necessary files if they are not large or provide the link to the files that you had used.. It will be very helpful.. I am trying hard but still not able to root my s7562 yet..

Posted via Android Central App

Anurags156

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I dont seem to have the correct files that are required for rooting my gt-s7562.. I am not looking for romming my phone yet.. I am facing difficulties in rooting it.. I took the droidiser files but it gives the signature error.. Any chance i can get the correct files to get root access? Please help..

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21