What kind of headphones do you use?

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm a huge audiophile and it always interests me to see what headphones everyone is using.

I'll start: The current set I'm using for my phone are my Monster DNA's. They are amazingly detailed and a pleasure to listen to.

Update: If anyone is looking for recommendations on headphones I'll try to help. Just tell me your price range and what you want to use them for and I'll try to find a good set for you :)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use two different kind of BOSE, I have the ear plugs and the Q15 Blue Limited Edition headphones. It really depends on the day and what I'm doing as to which set I use.......they work for ME. :D

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about buying Klipsch Image One(ii) or S4A(ii), do you guys have any opinions on them, this will be my first decent pair of headphones, in the past I always used the ear buds supplied with my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I got recommended these headphones from someone on here and have been amazed by how cheap and good they sound. There made for the PlayStation vita by sony. Only $20 and had great customer reviews. I use them a lot and sound perfect.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about buying Klipsch Image One(ii) or S4A(ii), do you guys have any opinions on them, this will be my first decent pair of headphones, in the past I always used the ear buds supplied with my phone.

My first ever set of good in ears were the s4i. I've heard the s4IIs and they are very good. It just depends on what you like really. I prefer overear headphones, if you like bass the image one is a good starter set. Do have a price range?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My first ever set of good in ears were the s4i. I've heard the s4IIs and they are very good. It just depends on what you like really. I prefer overear headphones, if you like bass the image one is a good starter set. Do have a price range?

I wouldn't want to spend more then $150. I don't mind a lot of bass but I want the music to sound clear.

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
My quality set is a pair of Sony on ear studio head phones; over 10 years old now. For most every day stuff I just use the ones that came with my iPhone.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't want to spend more then $150. I don't mind a lot of bass but I want the music to sound clear.

Sony has really good sets in the same price range. I forget the model of the ones I have now but I'll get it for you and report back once I get home

Aguaski

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have spent way too much money on headphones. I have a set of S4a's that sound good, but the in ear penetration is a little uncomfortable. I have Bose Q15's that I absolutely love when I travel on business but they are too big to be a regular set of headphones. I run approximately 40 miles a week using some wireless Moto bluetooth headphones that have adequate, but not great sound. Despite the sound limitations of the Moto's, I will never run with wired headphones again. I also have a liking for a really cheap set of Sony buds that have an inline mic. The Sony buds are terrific because they have good sound and I don't have to worry about damaging or losing them because they are inexpensive to replace. In short, the headphones I use depend on the purpose I need, and I love them all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
First question I alwasy ask people when they look for new headphones is "what are you using them for?" I have 7 pairs of onear/overear headphones and like 9 pairs of in ears that all serve a different purpose. Most of them are for home use with my various amps and whatnot. Expensive hobby, but I really enjoy it.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just need a pair that I can use practically everywhere. Some of the headphones i've seen look absolutely horrible and are enormous and just don't look like something you would want to use outside.

DNA1

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I run a couple of different pairs off of my HTC DNA, AKG K550, Senn px 100 and my modded Grado Labs 325is.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

xxLiquidX

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Some $30 pair from walmart that has been through the wash a couple times. I could never justify spending more than $50 on ear buds.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I just need a pair that I can use practically everywhere. Some of the headphones i've seen look absolutely horrible and are enormous and just don't look like something you would want to use outside.

What's your price range?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox