Next Gen phones with smaller than 5" screens

toiletducky

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't like not being able to use a phone with one hand. My HTC EVO 4g LTE is just a tad too big at 4.7" since I can't always get my thumb over to the other side. I don't consider screen size to be the premium factor on phones as much as performance and ability. Are there any next gen devices you know of where we'll smaller than 5" screens? Right now there is the HTC One but like I said that feels a tad too big. I almost went with the Iphone in the past just for that reason.

fchowd0311

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hoping the next Nexus is less than 5". 4.7" is the sweet spot imo. I owned the DNA for some time at though it fit easily in my pockets it seemed a bit to long for one handed use.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I would not be surprised if they use a 4.99" screen for the new Nexus. It will depend on who Google partners with on the next Nexus though.

toiletducky

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see a good 4.5". I'm waiting to hear more on the Nexus 5. Right now I'm leaning to the HTC Once. I like the battery specs they are touting for the N5 so we'll just have to see but I'm betting it's 5". Just too much for me.