weird verification when first booting up sonic cd

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
So I bought sonic CD on sale for .99 on the play store, and in addition to the download being strangely slow for the 200mb size it was, I also got this strange download verification screen when I did the first initial boot of the game (after this, game opened up normally after that.

It was a gray screen that said it was "verifying the apk" or something like that, then when the numbers where done downloading it told me to restart the game. After that it loaded normally.

I'm mainly curious what this thing was because its never happend with anything else I've downloaded before

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
So I bought sonic CD on sale for .99 on the play store, and in addition to the download being strangely slow for the 200mb size it was, I also got this strange download verification screen when I did the first initial boot of the game (after this, game opened up normally after that.

It was a gray screen that said it was "verifying the apk" or something like that, then when the numbers where done downloading it told me to restart the game. After that it loaded normally.

I'm mainly curious what this thing was because its never happend with anything else I've downloaded before

Do you have an anti-virus app or something of the like?