Google April fools day joke on Iphones.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I wish for one april fools joke - they will update all the ios apps and not allow them to work for a day.
It will show how much we really depend on Google.
I know it would cost them lots but it would be funny.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I wish for one april fools joke - they will update all the ios apps and not allow them to work for a day.
It will show how much we really depend on Google.
I know it would cost them lots but it would be funny.
It sure as **** won't be " funny" to me, I ******* need google services it will be a pain in the *** and I hope Googles sense of humor isn't as idiotic as this post.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It sure as **** won't be " funny" to me, I ******* need google services it will be a pain in the *** and I hope Googles sense of humor isn't as idiotic as this post.

I tend to agree that this would alienate a huge portion of Google services users. Shock value Funny = yes; good idea = no; overall = super bad idea. :) A day would be HUGE overkill. Their more subtle pranks like the GMail Blue and YouTube are more classy and nuanced.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I tend to agree that this would alienate a huge portion of Google services users. Shock value Funny = yes; good idea = no; overall = super bad idea. :) A day would be HUGE overkill. Their more subtle pranks like the GMail Blue and YouTube are more classy and nuanced.
Yeah there pranks are really good and subtle lets hope they never do something like this.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante