Question about phones

GreenLeaf182

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, new to Android Central but I've been a member of Crackberry and WPCentral for a while. Today I decided to sell my 920 and buy the N4(will be first android phone). I feel like I should of taken some time and thought it threw before just jumping in and buying the N4. I can still cancel my order.

I want to be off contract so the N4 is appealing plus my cousin has one and i've played around with it a lot and love it. But I am reading all these posts about the HTC one. Is that comming to Canada anytime soon? will I be able to buy it off contract for around the same price as the N4? Is it worth getting over the N4?

Also, can I still get the N4 to work on LTE? and is the One LTE?

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I think the HTC one will be in the the hands of US Customers by the end of April. Canada couldn't be that much further behind. The N4 is going to be significantly cheaper than the HTC one, maybe even 1/2 as cheap. If money is no object, get the HTC one. I see people posting all the time that there is a way to get LTE to work on the N4 (the N4 has something like one LTE radio band, whereas I think most LTE phones have two, so it is partial LTE) but it requires, so the threads say, you have to do something like "go into the bootloader and side load." And yes, the HTC One is LTE.