Google Play Favorite Things sweepstake administrator?

aceplanet

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Still patiently waiting :) I actually forgot about it -- Today I was like hey wait a minute, they were supposed to announce the winners -- right?
So anyways - still waiting .. funny thing is I already have a nexus 4 16GB -- which is almost full .. Had to move a bunch of things to my PC the other day.
So I'm going to sell mine on Day 1 and keep that cash for "The Next Big Thing" :)

When you submitted your affidavit, did you get an email back or anything saying that it was at least received or are we just assuming it was received and we just wait for confirmation once the affidavits are through the legal department?

Mo007

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Actually I spoke to the lady before submitting the affidavit -- She told me that she'd sent a confirmation once she gets the signed affidavit and thats what happened.
I did get a confirmation in 15 minutes :)

aceplanet

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Actually I spoke to the lady before submitting the affidavit -- She told me that she'd sent a confirmation once she gets the signed affidavit and thats what happened.
I did get a confirmation in 15 minutes :)

Okay I'll try calling tomorrow when I have time to see if she got it. I called on friday around 1 EST after I sent it in, but no one answered and so I left a message, however she never got back to me.

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Yeah, it's a pain waiting.. especially whey they aren't going to email us when it is sent out. I asked them via email and told me it will arrive within 6 weeks, no email will be sent out even if it's shipped... So I guess it'll be a surprise?

Mo007

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't even think about it :) That way at least I know one day I'm gonna see a package outside my door when I get back from work.
and I'm gonna be like.. I don't remember ordering anything .. what is this !! ?? :)

aceplanet

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey just wanted to let you know I just got this in my email.

Wanted to let you know that your prize is in the mail and you should receive it next week. If you would like your tracking number please send me a note back and I will email it to you.

Once you get your device I suggest you have the warranty transferred into your name as it is currently under mine as I was the purchaser.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Last edited:

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey just wanted to let you know I just got this in my email.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Yup! Excited, hope it will arrive soon. If this was shipped by Google somewhere in the Mid West I believe, it should arrive within 2-3 days. But I'm not sure where they ship it from.