The best phone conversation spy software

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I would like to track employee conversations and text.....i wanted to know which is the best recommended spy software to do this

Unless you have that written into their contracts, It would be illegal to knowingly track someone's messages/calls on their personal device without their consent even if they are your employees.

Unless you want a class action lawsuit on your hands, don't do it.

It also violates the Play stores terms of service to publish apps that unknowingly spy on individuals. You won't be able to find anything other than apps to monitor your children.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

phoneguru9

May 7, 2013
Visit site
No am not.......need to know if work is being done during company time....

Unless you have that written into their contracts, It would be illegal to knowingly track someone's messages/calls on their personal device without their consent even if they are your employees.

Actually i anted to do this while they are using company resources....like the company phone....not their personal phones......and i wanted to do this during company time

I think you need to do a Google search on that one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think i did not explain myself well....all the tracking will be done during company time and on company resources like the phone

Last edited by a moderator:

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Depends on the state. It doesn't have to even be in the contract, as long as it is mention in the employee handbook it can be ok. Even if it isn't mention, they still may have the right to do so.

I live in California so it is one of the more stricter states but most of those protections has to do with outside information, for example they can't ask for your facebook user name and password.

Also the Supreme Court ruled in 2010 that even if you believe to have a reasonable expectation of privacy, that privacy can be violated if the company has a compelling reason to.

Don't worry if it isn't your employer as we all found out recently it probably going to be the NSA anyways....

phoneguru9

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the state. It doesn't have to even be in the contract, as long as it is mention in the employee handbook it can be ok. Even if it isn't mention, they still may have the right to do so.

I live in California so it is one of the more stricter states but most of those protections has to do with outside information, for example they can't ask for your facebook user name and password.

Also the Supreme Court ruled in 2010 that even if you believe to have a reasonable expectation of privacy, that privacy can be violated if the company has a compelling reason to.

Don't worry if it isn't your employer as we all found out recently it probably going to be the NSA anyways....

Yes i also thought this possible.....if its in the contract and you agree and sign...thats it

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Simple. Check the Phone bill - if its a work paid phone -> shows from location, time, to who and online I know with my provider shows txt's dates and sent messages... however you reading them could be a bit dodge as they can be personal e.g to the wife or husband. I am sure people are perfectly allowed to send texts to their partners during work hours unless their a driver etc.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Most carriers allow GPS tracking for family plans. See if there is something available for company accounts. You'll know where they are... But won't know what is being done. I would agree with everyone in that listening conversations without there knowledge may be against the law in some form or fashion.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I did some research out of curiosity and something similar came up in my line of business. I am not a lawyer but this is what I have learned. Also this only applies to the United States.

States fall into one or two categories of phone recording. One party or two/all party. One party means as long as one person in the phone call is aware of it being recorded it is ok. Two/all parties means that everybody must be made aware of recording the phone call.

The Supreme Court has ruled that if you are from a one party state and you are tracking calls from an all party state, you must inform all parties that the phone call is being recorded. They stated this is the case because by not allowing the rule to be applied in such a manner would undermine the State's ability to control wiretapping within its own borders.

Now there are only 12 states that require two/all party notification. The rest are one party states. Meaning in theory if the employees of those one party states are only calling within its own borders and they are aware there phone calls are being recorded, then legally it is ok.

If you are in a two party state and you request that your phone call is not recorded, they must abide by that.

Now when it comes to text, emails, etc.
Supreme Court in 2010 ruled that an employer may read your text messages on a company provided device including smartphone.
Also cases on email monitoring, smart phone usage, web browsing history,GPS, etc at the workplace usually ends up being won by the employer.

From what I have read, everything comes down to the same statement. If you are using a company device, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Also from what I read, if you are using a company device to access personal email you still don't have any reasonable expectation of privacy.

Now here is the kicker

In some states, your employer does not have to notify you of this policy at all. Or if they change the policy from were they go from non monitoring to monitoring you on your company device. What did read though was in cases were the company informed its employees of this situation, they were more likely to win a battle that went into court.

phoneguru9

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I did some research out of curiosity and something similar came up in my line of business. I am not a lawyer but this is what I have learned. Also this only applies to the United States.

States fall into one or two categories of phone recording. One party or two/all party. One party means as long as one person in the phone call is aware of it being recorded it is ok. Two/all parties means that everybody must be made aware of recording the phone call.

The Supreme Court has ruled that if you are from a one party state and you are tracking calls from an all party state, you must inform all parties that the phone call is being recorded. They stated this is the case because by not allowing the rule to be applied in such a manner would undermine the State's ability to control wiretapping within its own borders.

Now there are only 12 states that require two/all party notification. The rest are one party states. Meaning in theory if the employees of those one party states are only calling within its own borders and they are aware there phone calls are being recorded, then legally it is ok.

If you are in a two party state and you request that your phone call is not recorded, they must abide by that.

Now when it comes to text, emails, etc.
Supreme Court in 2010 ruled that an employer may read your text messages on a company provided device including smartphone.
Also cases on email monitoring, smart phone usage, web browsing history,GPS, etc at the workplace usually ends up being won by the employer.

From what I have read, everything comes down to the same statement. If you are using a company device, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Also from what I read, if you are using a company device to access personal email you still don't have any reasonable expectation of privacy.

Now here is the kicker

In some states, your employer does not have to notify you of this policy at all. Or if they change the policy from were they go from non monitoring to monitoring you on your company device. What did read though was in cases were the company informed its employees of this situation, they were more likely to win a battle that went into court.

The whole idea is to let them know that the activity on company devices will be tracked......you know if employees did not abuse company resources....i would not have the need to come up with systems of maintaining efficiency.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
The whole idea is to let them know that the activity on company devices will be tracked......you know if employees did not abuse company resources....i would not have the need to come up with systems of maintaining efficiency.

Well one of my clients is a service company. They aren't tracking phone calls, what they are doing is tracking employees locations and the time spent at locations. The cars now have a gps tracking device in them and the tablets they use for service are now being track. That way for example if a tech states he was at a location from 10AM-2PM on his time card, why does his gps show he was at home by 1pm.

Larkyred

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I would like to track employee conversations and text.....i wanted to know which is the best recommended spy software to do this

If you don't mind, want to share my experience. I've been monitoring spy apps for a long time. Very jealous, and nothing can be done about it :) Now then...there are lots of them in the internet, but the majority of them is a crap. Fortunately, found some outstanding apps. Spytomobile is my favourite. If you're interested, here's their website: spytomobile.com
It locates, makes tracks, retrieves sms, calls, contacts. But the main advantage to my mind is that you can read ?victim's? whatsapp messages. I think many faced with problems in whatsapp messages retreiveing. Thank goodness didn't find such problems in spytomobile. Advice it

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
If you don't mind, want to share my experience. I've been monitoring spy apps for a long time. Very jealous, and nothing can be done about it :) Now then...there are lots of them in the internet, but the majority of them is a crap. Fortunately, found some outstanding apps. Spytomobile is my favourite. If you're interested, here's their website: spytomobile.com
It locates, makes tracks, retrieves sms, calls, contacts. But the main advantage to my mind is that you can read ?victim's? whatsapp messages. I think many faced with problems in whatsapp messages retreiveing. Thank goodness didn't find such problems in spytomobile. Advice it

Use the free chat app 'Telegram'. It's messages can self-destruct after a set number of seconds or minutes. They never actually reside on the receiving phone. So they can never be found by third parties.
Ideal for conducting extra-marital affairs or thwarting privacy abusing bosses.
Addittionally with Telegram you can send/receive hundreds of photos at full size/hi-res, or videos of up to 1 GB file size. Most other chat apps are limited to 90 seconds or 10 MB file size, whichever comes first.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Well one of my clients is a service company. They aren't tracking phone calls, what they are doing is tracking employees locations and the time spent at locations. The cars now have a gps tracking device in them and the tablets they use for service are now being track. That way for example if a tech states he was at a location from 10AM-2PM on his time card, why does his gps show he was at home by 1pm.

For being in a managerial role, your grammar is terrible. You might want to work on your syntax and vocabulary.

Posted via Android Central App

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
For being in a managerial role, your grammar is terrible. You might want to work on your syntax and vocabulary.

Posted via Android Central App

Managerial role? When you are attacking somebody's grammar, make sure your reading comprehension is equally as good. By the way, the previous sentence meets those requirements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae