Iphone 5 stolen yesterday, Now I'm back to the my Razr M

greenjas

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Not that I hate being back to android smart phones, I was missing my Razr M and deep down inside of me behind the hide true feeling file stored in the back of my brain. Actually I went from the Razr M to the Samsung Galaxy 3 and returned the phone the next day. That little voice inside of me kept saying to get the Razr Maxxx HD but somehow, I allowed my feeling to be hidden and turned back to IPhone's. I didn't have the phone for 3 weeks before yesterday someone picked up my Iphone and disappeared with it. The police and I tracked it to its last known location but of course the person shut the phone off. Went to Verizon store only to discover the clerk that I purchased the Iphone from marked that I turned down insurance. Why would I do that? Clearly I had insurance on all my phones including the Samsung Galaxy 3. Insurance company is working on the situation and told me that it would $199.99 to get a new Iphone 5. Verizon sales clerk told me they have special on the Razr M and I could get it free if I added a new line. Of course that what I did so I was able to get my Razr M back but now I'm still out of $200 that I gave to from the Razr M to the Sg3 to Iphone 5.

Outrager

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the thief will be dumb enough to turn it back on and keep it on and you can finally track him down.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Oh man that stinks! Not sure if you had the Find my iPhone app but if you did you can track where your phone is.

You can track the phone if the app is installed or not, you just need the option to be enabled under iCloud settings. The app just lets you see the location, which you can do from the website anyway,.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12