How likely are you to buy another Android?

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Would definitely buy another android device but I'm open to other platforms if they improve

Sent from my LG Optimus G

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Probably till the day I die unless something better comes along lol. It's the platform that best suits my needs, and I never get bored with it.

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!! :)

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably be getting whatever iPhone is released this fall. I'm getting bored and mad at android.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

How can anyone get bored of Android when you can make it however you want? I don't think jumping behind the walled garden is a solution to boredom. LOL

As to the original question, yeah, I don't see me leaving Android anytime soon. I like the options it gives and the larger screens. There's just so much variety. I like variety.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
With the position that Google is in right now, and the state of Android and the associated Google Services (see the new Google+, Hangouts, Play Music, upcoming Maps, etc.), I'm less likely than ever to adopt iOS or Windows Phone as my personal-use platform.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
How can anyone get bored of Android when you can make it however you want? I don't think jumping behind the walled garden is a solution to boredom. LOL

As to the original question, yeah, I don't see me leaving Android anytime soon. I like the options it gives and the larger screens. There's just so much variety. I like variety.

Its getting old having to adjust every thing to dial in for battery life and what not. Ive really come to the conclusion that i don't like messing with anything maybe a wallpaper. I don't really use widgets I don't root or ROM.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I had the iPhone 4 and my only gripe really is I'm not really integrated with iTunes at all and the small screen. Other than that it was one of the best phones I've had. And I've had more androids than there are months in a year.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Doubt I will be leaving android...ever

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

This is my first Android and I don't see switching to iPhone. Problem is, I have a Galaxy Nexus on Sprint and unless the next Nexus device is CDMA, I'm not sure what I'll do since I've only had stock. Oh wait, I take that back, I guess I'll have to root it! LOL

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I actually think I'm going to go with the bat light and pigeons next time around. I'm tired of the ever changing tech. Time to slow things down a bit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1