Good spec phone with a smaller screen/size

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if I have posted thus in the wrong area!

I currently have a HTC One V, and am looking to get a new phone, primarily because I am finding it really laggy (especially with trying to open text messages - it can take over a minute to open a message), but i'm stuck as to what to go for.

I'd like something with good specs, and had been toying with the Nexus 4, but for me, I think its just too big.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably powered smartphone that's a bit smaller?

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't mention, i'm in the UK on virgin mobile. I can switch contract, but I am also open to buying a phone outright and then changing my contract to a cheap sim only deal.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone any suggestions? Or am I going to have to think about biting the bullet and having a bigger screen?

icewater106

May 1, 2012
Visit site
IPhone 5? I have a GNex and at first it was big but you get use to it after awhile, you can do most task with one hand. What do you think about the galaxy s2?

Posted via Android Central App

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I am not an apple fan, and i'm not keen on the specs of the s2. I might wait until the s4 mini is out, or suck it and get a bigger screen, as there doesn't seem to be anything available

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, I have just looked into its UK name (motorola razr I), and it looks pretty neat. It is certainly a good option, and I can pick it up 2nd hand a grade for ?180 which is definitely in my budget!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome