Htc one, samsung galaxy s4 or note 2?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Really is very hard to answer this question. All 3 choices have there own pros and cons

First you have to consider HTC or Samsung. With one you get Sense 5 and the other has touch wiz.

Then you have a size issue... Do you prefer a larger phone or something a bit easier to hold and manipulate.

Then you have build quality or whatever you'd like to call it. I just like to say "how it feels in hand" because let's face it they're all built pretty well.

To top off all that you have to consider how you're going to use the phone...

The only thing I would suggest is to go test them out. One trip to the store to just play with the 3 phones you've listed. Sleep on it then choose.

I went 8 times before I actually bought my HTC One lol

Good luck, you've picked a few good phones to choose from

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I have sprint which of these phones do you think would be the best buy? Htc one, galaxy s4 or the note 2?

Thanks in advance

I was previously facing the same decision. In the end I went with the GS4. The Note 2 was just too big and while I really like the HTC One I just hated the placement of the power button. As stated they are all great devices and no matter which one you chose you will have an awesome phone:)

xelafred3987

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Really is very hard to answer this question. All 3 choices have there own pros and cons

First you have to consider HTC or Samsung. With one you get Sense 5 and the other has touch wiz.

Then you have a size issue... Do you prefer a larger phone or something a bit easier to hold and manipulate.

Then you have build quality or whatever you'd like to call it. I just like to say "how it feels in hand" because let's face it they're all built pretty well.

To top off all that you have to consider how you're going to use the phone...

The only thing I would suggest is to go test them out. One trip to the store to just play with the 3 phones you've listed. Sleep on it then choose.

I went 8 times before I actually bought my HTC One lol

Good luck, you've picked a few good phones to choose from

What was the main reasons you chose the htc one for?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
What was the main reasons you chose the htc one for?

First thing is the feel. Soon as I pick up The One it just feels very good to hold. The curved back, the size, the material used... I really like how the power and volume buttons are flush too. I seem to be one of the few that like the power button location as well.

Then when I turn it on... The screen is just amazing. Crisp and clear and when out in the sunlight it's still easy to see. I loved the screen on my EVO lte and The One just improves on that. The front facing speakers sound fantastic. Now I just have to break the habit of cupping the back lol.

On to Sense 5. I like it. First time I can say that in a long time. Blink feed is surprisingly nice. I never thought I would but I find myself using it more and more.

The camera features such as zoe and highlights. Gives the plain old camera life and I find myself using it more.

Now I move on to actual calling. Every cell phone I've had in the past has had always had that cell phone sounds for lack of a better term. With The One calls are very clear and the sound is full and not hollow.

All and all I can't say enough about this phone. I'm very happy with my decision.

xelafred3987

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
First thing is the feel. Soon as I pick up The One it just feels very good to hold. The curved back, the size, the material used... I really like how the power and volume buttons are flush too. I seem to be one of the few that like the power button location as well.

Then when I turn it on... The screen is just amazing. Crisp and clear and when out in the sunlight it's still easy to see. I loved the screen on my EVO lte and The One just improves on that. The front facing speakers sound fantastic. Now I just have to break the habit of cupping the back lol.

On to Sense 5. I like it. First time I can say that in a long time. Blink feed is surprisingly nice. I never thought I would but I find myself using it more and more.

The camera features such as zoe and highlights. Gives the plain old camera life and I find myself using it more.

Now I move on to actual calling. Every cell phone I've had in the past has had always had that cell phone sounds for lack of a better term. With The One calls are very clear and the sound is full and not hollow.

All and all I can't say enough about this phone. I'm very happy with my decision.

Have you notice any problems with it?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually yes. When I first bought it the home and back buttons were hard to press. Update fixed that. I also envy the sd card option. I won't fill my storage but I like being able to pull the sd and pop it in the computer when needed.

Besides that there's not much I would complain about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae