Some thoughts on Google music all access....

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
So I installed the update today and while I think it's overall a needed improvement. But there's somethings that are kind of bugging me about all access.

First of all, maybe its just me, but I notice the audio quality over 3G isn't as good as radios. Rdio is clear, but all access seems muffled or not as clear. I tried deleting the app data and updates to see if that helps.

But I find it weird that there's a audio quality difference. Keep in mind I had it set to "normal", but I hope it improves.

I also notice album artworks looking pixilated

I'm rather curious what the new different quality setting bit rates are. I don't want to go to high quality because I'd be back to where I was with high data usage.

Has anyone else noticed these things?

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Really, I'm not sure if what I'm hearing on the normal setting is how it's supposed to sound. Again, the quality over 3G reminds me if when I used to play YouTube videos over 3G for music. ie not that great of quality. I deleted the app data and cache twice now to see if that would fix it, but maybe that's just how it's supposed to be?

Should I be using caching? Automatic or just regular?

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Love it. Seems like Pandora, slasher and a few others might have run there course though with everyone coming out with there own native substitute.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 2 using Tapatalk 2

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving it. It's helping me discover a whole lot of new music based on what I'd already uploaded and what I'm giving the thumbs up to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech