Share your dream phone!

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Next gen 64GB SSD Nexus 10, snapdragon 800, 2400x1500 resolution, and whatever else is the cutting edge of technology in a month's time. Oh, and running Android 5.0

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Why not put in a 4k display in the damn thing? Then watch the price of the damn thing rise to around ?30k

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have my dream phone already. The Nexus 4 is the phone that I have wanted for a long time. And I was finally able to rid myself of the iPhone 5 and get the Nexus 4. What I like about it may be a little different than what other people like. The screen size seems perfect to me. I had a Note 2 and the size was too big for some things. Obviously, for viewing videos and web pages it was ideal. But for one handed usage, it could be a chore. I like to Swype with one hand, but it was at times difficult with the Note. I reapply appreciate vanilla Android. I reality have an aversion to carrier and OEM bloatware. Google integration is awesome on just about any upscale Android device, but the Google integration can become impeded by OEM software. Samsung's skin is a perfect example of this. I would much rather use Google's services but the Galaxy series gives priority to Samsung's software. The Nexus gives you a cleaner Android experience. The phone is fluid and beautiful looking. Love the look, the performance, the price, and the services.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo