i wanna a program for Mac

greenviewer

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a photo stitching software(arcsoft.com/panorama-maker/) to make some some favourite panoramas when I'm not busy. Thus I can hang them on my hall at home, my friends and classmates always praise me, especially when it's a 3d panorama or 360 panorama. I like this feeling!! But now, my computer is Mac instead of Windows, I wanna know whether there is a similar panorama software(arcsoft.com/panorama-maker/) that can teach me how to stitch photos(arcsoft.com/panorama-maker/how-to-make-panorama.html)?? thanks in advance.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Someone here MAY know the answer, but an Android forum really isn't the best place to seek advice about Mac programs, simply because the user base here is likely less than 20% Mac users. iMore would be more appropriate as you are likely to have a much larger Mac using audience. A dedicated Mac forum (such as the forums over at macrumors.com) would be the best place though.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Freebsd software will work on Mac, they are built using the same Unix base.

I would look in their repositorys if I were you. You would be surprised to see that linux is just as capable of photo editing as mac.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon