Phone upgrade need help

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Give Android a try. The iPhone 5 isn't going to be significantly different that your 4, so you more or less know what to expect. You have 2 weeks to decide if you like it or not (30 days if you go to Best Buy for your upgrade). You may not be entirely used to the phone at the end of that "trial period", but you should have a general impression of whether or not you like it. I have had both, and both are good phones. I personally like Android better. My wife has an iPhone 5 and she likes that, and I think its a great phone. It really is like choosing chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Both are good, you probably will like one better than the other, and no matter how many people you ask, you won't know which is your favorite until you try them both.

veyron2142

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Well just been into my local O2 shop to upgrade as my contract is renewed today and asked for a galaxy s4 but haven't got any in stock and don't know when there getting any in, so asked about iPhone 5 but they only have iPhone 4S in stock. Not very happy all they said was ring customer services

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
What's the objective view on the iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S4? What's the tail of the tape? Not being a great techy, I'd be interested what the impartial view is (taking off your Android hats! ;-) )

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante