Best keyboard app with a dedicated number row?

Jax Omen

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Basically, I really like the Galaxy S4's stock keyboard having a dedicated number row ON TOP of the regular 3 rows of letters, in portrait mode. I want a keyboard that does that, other than the stock S4 keyboard, for my girlfriend, who doesn't have an S4...

So far I haven't found anything that has this feature, does anyone have any recommendations?

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I just installed SwiftKey on my Note PRO and it does not have a dedicated number row. In fact I don't like it I need to Uninstaller right away. ,

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I just installed SwiftKey on my Note PRO and it does not have a dedicated number row. In fact I don't like it I need to Uninstaller right away. ,

Swiftkey does have a dedicated number row but it isn't enabled by default. In Swiftkey, go to Settings>Layout and you'll see the option in there.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Google keyboard does let you choose what type of keyboard you want in the settings , so if you select PC keyboard you will have number row on top like on PC

Posted via Android Central App

Wakilah Wali

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I have been using a.i. keyboard since it came out a few years ago, whenever I get a new device the first app I download is a.i. keyboard. they have the free version, and the paid version. I have the paid version because I can add any emoji to all social network sites with no extra work... U can change the theme of the keyboard and everything... try the free one out and see how your girlfriend like it... I love it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz