I am looking to get an Android tablet soon and I read they support mouse input which I really want for word processing and spreadsheet input.

How do you all feel about the experience of the mouse on Android is it comparable to Windows?
    07-04-2013 05:08 PM
    I, for one, enjoy using an external mouse for my tablet. From what I hear, most of them are Bluetooth mice that are compatible with Android. However, since I have the ASUS TF300T with the keyboard dock, I can use a standard USB mouse on my tablet. It works great! I have a picture somewhere of me even using a PC Game controller with my tablet, let me look.

I just remembered, the Android Central Forum app won't let me upload images anymore, so I'll have to do it from a PC soon.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums
    Farish likes this.
    07-04-2013 05:16 PM
    I tried it on my note 2, and it was actually pretty cool! I was really pleased, I wanna try figuring out hooking it up to a monitor.
    Farish likes this.
    07-04-2013 08:59 PM
    I use both a bluetooth mouse and keyboard with my Nexus 10 and have no complaints. It took me a while to get used to long pressing things with a mouse, but small learning curve there.

Anyone know of a way to use a smartphone as a wifi or bluetooth mouse with my tablet? I searched for mouse apps in the Play store, but only seemed to find apps that allow me to connect my phone and/or tablet to a pc, not to each other.
    07-12-2013 09:32 AM
    I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro Tablet running Android 4.2.1 ==Bluetooth mouse installed and it works greats EXCEPT it also installs an imaginary "Broadcom Bluetooth Key BD HID" as default and this can't be changed. So I have to turn off Bluetooth every time I need to use the software key board. I am going to use the mouse anyway as is works great otherwise--anyone have an idea on a solution?

Thanks

noisymiata
    07-18-2013 08:04 AM
    I use both a bluetooth mouse and keyboard with my Nexus 10 and have no complaints. It took me a while to get used to long pressing things with a mouse, but small learning curve there.

Anyone know of a way to use a smartphone as a wifi or bluetooth mouse with my tablet? I searched for mouse apps in the Play store, but only seemed to find apps that allow me to connect my phone and/or tablet to a pc, not to each other.
    I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro Tablet running Android 4.2.1 ==Bluetooth mouse installed and it works greats EXCEPT it also installs an imaginary "Broadcom Bluetooth Key BD HID" as default and this can't be changed. So I have to turn off Bluetooth every time I need to use the software key board. I am going to use the mouse anyway as is works great otherwise--anyone have an idea on a solution?

Thanks

noisymiata
    so when you guys have the mouse on do you have a bluetooth keyboard with it?
    07-18-2013 08:51 AM
    Wanted to add to this thread.

About 3 days ago I purchased the Note 8 tablet. So far I have tested out a mouse on it and am quite happy with the experience. Having a bluetooth keyboard with case coming in the next week and will hooked them up together. Hopefully I will have a video up to show how well the setup is and how this can be a replacement laptop scenario without needing much effort.
    07-23-2013 08:22 PM
    I use a mouse with my DROID Bionic.

(when it's docked into a the Lapdock)
    07-25-2013 11:28 AM