Let me start off by saying that I am a proud Droid Razr M owner this phone has been the best to me but there is a problem: Its not durable enough for me. I have dropped this phone so much that there is a gap in the housing and scratches on the corner. It still look good but not like it was when it was new. I have been needing a more durable phone than this thats why I was excited when I heard news about the new Motorola Droids on Verizon ( I have my money trained on the Droid Ultra Maxx). But,......there have been some other phones that have caught my eye somehow

The CAT B15Cat B15 Rugged GSM Smartphone Unlocked Single Sim Shock Scratch Waterproof | eBay
    The Runbo X5Runbo x5 IP67 Waterproof MTK6577 GPS Android 4 0 Mobile Phone with Walkie Talkie | eBay

Why? You might ask, well its simple, they are built like f*cking Tanks. They are waterproof and shockproof. Thats something I would like a phone to be. I hope that the new Droid Maxx is durable and not thin like these other new phones and made of fragile glass. I need a phone that can keep up with me and so far these two seem like it. Have you ever wanted a Rugged Phone? Smartphones have come so far that rugged phones have dual core processors and 1GB of RAM, and that what the Razr M has, so why not?
    07-05-2013 09:32 AM
    I've had my x5 for 5 months now and love it! Much faster than my prev phone, an HTC Titan, and much more durable! It's the only phone I've had that doesn't need a case, but I still use a screen protector. Great battery life with it's 3800mah battery, good for 3- 6 days. The 8mp camera takes decent pictures too. Definitely recommend this phone if you want a tough smartphone.
    11-25-2013 01:39 PM