Stefan Petit-Freres

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Sure every one knows the. G2 is confirmed for release here are some rumoured pictures sure they might be fake comment on what you think
http://www.talkandroid.com/android-forums/android-hardware/341-t-mobile-g2-phone.html

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm about 98.6% sure they're fake since there's an Answer and Hang Up button on them and they have the exact same keyboard as the G1 (which is amazing, and I wish nobody screwed with it, but that'll never happen).

Very nice looking fakes though, I hope the G2 has a keyboard.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'm about 98.6% sure they're fake since there's an Answer and Hang Up button on them and they have the exact same keyboard as the G1 (which is amazing, and I wish nobody screwed with it, but that'll never happen).

The G1 has physical answer and hangup buttons..

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
The G1 has physical answer and hangup buttons..

Yeah, but those keys are pointless now, and it wouldn't make sense for them to include them anymore. How long has it been since you've seen a single high-end Android phone with answer and hang-up buttons?

LostAlone

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site

Guess you were too busy looking at the pics to read the top line in the post he linked to.

Link said:
Support this design by joining the facebook group "T-Mobile G2 phone petition"'

So they're mock ups :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12