Does anyone know where I can purchase an active car holder for the Galaxy Mega 6.3? I'm a big fan of Brodit, and used their first class active holders for my last two phones (the Note1 and Dell Streak). Unfortunately they inform me that they're not going to be making one for the Galaxy Mega, so I'm looking for an alternative. I'm not a fan of "Universal", "Generic" holders, I really am looking for something purpose made for the Mega and of good build quality.
    Any suggestions, anyone, please?
    07-16-2013 02:10 PM
    Check out this one: iBolt.co - Stay connected with your world.

I know it works with the Note 2, and iBolt should be able to tell you if it will accommodate the Mega or not.
    07-16-2013 02:48 PM
    That looks like a good possibility, many thanks. I'll have to get in touch with them and ask about whether it works with the Mega; I have a feeling that the power connector for the Mega is different from that for the Note1/note2. But if it does fit, and I can't find a dedicated Mega dock, this is a great first possibility, cheers.
    07-16-2013 03:23 PM
    I've just had one of the fastest email responses to any company I've ever contacted! iBolt has just confirmed that it is indeed compatible with the Mega, both physically and electronically.
    However, I must confess that having looked at it in more detail it's not too elegant. You have to hold the device in, squeeze the dock together, and then separately attach the cable.

If anyone has any other suggestions I'd be grateful to know them as well.
    Cheers.
    07-16-2013 04:14 PM
    It's not elegant, I'll admit, but with a little practice it's actually pretty easy to use.
    07-23-2013 03:24 PM