Ok, i want to be clear up front, I currently have a Lumia 920, soon to get a 1020. For work, i had to get a separate phone, but I wanted to branch out and try Android again. It's been since the original HTC Evo since I've had one. After a lot of consideration, I chose the LG optimus G pro, and I really like the form factor (the camera is terribad unfortunately). Anyhow, onto the things I need help with:

1. Why the heck do both the square reader and Google wallet not work on my phone?
    2. Am i able to do carrier billing on AT&T for apps/music?
    3. Is there a good email client for imap/exchange?
    4. Any other tips for me so I enjoy using this phone?

Thanks in advance!
    07-20-2013 02:27 PM
    1. Because AT&T (and Verizon) in it's arrogance, has decided to implement it's own virtual wallet, which, I think, is only being trialed in a few places.
    2. Not sure, sorry. I'm not on AT&T
    3. The standard Email app should support both. I use it with my work exchange account without any problems. I'm not currently using it with an IMAP account, but it should support it.
    There is an app called Touchdown that integrates with Exchange Server somewhat better than the stock app, but it's pricey. They have a free trial though, so if the stock app doesn't do what you need give it a try.
    4. Read these forums, and the blogs on Android Central.
    The Getting started thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ps-tricks.html might be a good place to start.
    The Help and How-To articles might be a good place to look next: Help, How-To, and Tips for Android | Android Central
    jjmurphy likes this.
    07-20-2013 02:56 PM