Samsung Galaxy S4 clone?

MOBILEGEEK6

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
to all of you.
I am new to this forum and must say that this forum and its members are amazing.I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4's clone from Thailand(by Mistake), but I must say that it is a very good mobile, Its has MT6577 kit mean it is dual core and has 2 GB ram and having the BUILD NUMBER ALPS.ICS2.MP.V1.3, same look alike as Galaxy S4, the only drawback is its battery life is very bad, so I am thinking to put original S4's battery into it, but before I need to know If anyone knows Will the original Battery work in it or not? Please reply soon and also tell me How can I root this device? Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
MOBILEGEEK6

Last edited by a moderator:

ubermanx

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 clone?

Hello,
to all of you.
I am new to this forum and must say that this forum and its members are amazing.I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4's clone from Thailand(by Mistake), but I must say that it is a very good mobile, Its has MT6577 kit mean it is dual core and has 2 GB ram and having the BUILD NUMBER ALPS.ICS2.MP.V1.3, same look alike as Galaxy S4, the only drawback is its battery life is very bad, so I am thinking to put original S4's battery into it, but before I need to know If anyone knows Will the original Battery work in it or not? Please reply soon and also tell me How can I root this device? Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
MOBILEGEEK6

I would be very surprised if the real Samsung battery would fit inside your clone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app

MOBILEGEEK6

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site

Hello,
to all of you and ubermax
I have purchased the original battery of Samsung Galaxy S4's and it is perfectly fitted in the clone, but whenever I switch on the phone after the model no and logo appearing the phone shuts down automatically and even the phone starts in recovery mode but shuts down in seconds, what could be the problem? Please reply.Hope to see reply soon.Thank you.
Regards,
MOBILEGEEK

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Is it really has 2gb ram in it? LOL

Sent from multiple devices using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member