No matter which device or devices you use or what service provider you have we all have those useless apps that come on them that are standard and can't be deleted. What are some of the ones that you'd most like to get rid of?

Some of mine wld be: ESPN Sports Center, (don't hate me lol) trial games like Hot Pursuit and Let's Golf, and VZ Navigation.
    07-30-2013 04:23 PM
    No matter which device or devices you use or what service provider you have we all have those useless apps that come on them that are standard and can't be deleted. What are some of the ones that you'd most like to get rid of?

Some of mine wld be: ESPN Sports Center, (don't hate me lol) trial games like Hot Pursuit and Let's Golf, and VZ Navigation.
    Why not all of them?

If an added application doesn't (A) provide support for a specific advertised feature of the phone itself or (B) provide necessary support for operation on a carrier's network, then why add it at all? (And yes, I know *WHY* they add them, I'm just sayin). All those apps you mentioned could easily be downloaded from the Play Store by anyone who *wants* to use them, and none of them are required for the phone to operate as advertised. That's my take on it.
    07-30-2013 04:33 PM
    Why not all of them?

If an added application doesn't (A) provide support for a specific advertised feature of the phone itself or (B) provide necessary support for operation on a carrier's network, then why add it at all? (And yes, I know *WHY* they add them, I'm just sayin). All those apps you mentioned could easily be downloaded from the Play Store by anyone who *wants* to use them, and none of them are required for the phone to operate as advertised. That's my take on it.
    Absolutely! I think it's stupid.

"Laughter is an instant vacation." ~ Milton Berle
    07-30-2013 06:09 PM
    On my iPad I hate, oh how I HATE, the news stand app. I *NEVER* use it. The fact that I couldn't hide it untill I jailbroke it is just madness. But on mg android everything was flexible enough that i could change it how I wanted.

Posted via Android Central App
    rlindydiane likes this.
    07-31-2013 06:06 PM
    On my iPad I hate, oh how I HATE, the news stand app. I *NEVER* use it. The fact that I couldn't hide it untill I jailbroke it is just madness. But on mg android everything was flexible enough that i could change it how I wanted.

With iOS 7 you can put it into a folder.

07-31-2013 06:07 PM
    Yeh but I love my jail break. I dont think ios7 alows for a full break yet??

08-01-2013 01:57 PM
    Nice thing about my Google Nexus on Sprint, no add on apps at all.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    08-02-2013 04:46 PM
    Nice thing about my Google Nexus on Sprint, no add on apps at all.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    That's awesome! I call for conformity NOW! Lol!

"Laughter is an instant vacation." ~ Milton Berle
    08-07-2013 01:47 PM