Well, Google has official revealed its new (not so secret) Motorola phone ever since they purchased Motorola. The Moto X is here.
    • Different colored rear cases and accents
    • camera that is activated by the flick of your wrist
    • a bunch of voice controlled options, menus, etc
    • Touchless Control-
      • It allows Moto X owners to set alarms, get directions, make calls, send messages and schedule appointments -- all without touching the phone.

What do you all think about the new Moto X (Priced at $199 w/2yr contract on AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular and Verizon Wireless?

If this has already been posted elsewhere let me know so I can remove this and include a link to the topic.

Huffington Post Article: Moto X Release: Google Bets On Voice Control And Customization With New Phone
    08-01-2013 06:45 PM
    I'm reserving thoughts until the device hits the masses and reviews start pouring in. I'm on Sprint so perhaps I'll take a trip to the local store and try it out for myself. Initially, I think its a great device. Though many are upset at the specs and price, it looks to be a solid and promising device. After-all, this is the first device from Moto under Google influence and anything that comes out after this should be innovative and worth a look or two.

Here is the Moto X forum for future reference: http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x/
    Fredo_p likes this.
    08-02-2013 01:42 PM