Need Suggestions related to my NEW app Hide My Secrets

theappguruz

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have developed my android app called hide my secrets. This App will be helpful to the users who do not want anyone to access their personal data on their mobile phones. The users can Hide contact, sms, pictures and videos, Folders supported, Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing, Easy-to-use PIN,Pattern access, Clean,smooth and intuitive UI to help you easily hide files and folders, Easy to manage all the hidden items and toggle the status between hidden and unhidden, Escape pin/password for times when you get caught and can even lock the app so that nobody can access their data.

The App is currently is in Testing, not launched now and will be launched on 25th august 2013, I need your suggestions regarding the App so that I can add the some more functionality to the app.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh Kanjani

Dimaz Fury

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I can't really make suggestion until I try the app, but I do have some questions:
1. Can it lock the items immediately after reboot?
2. Can it prevent being killed by task manager/uninstalled? Will the process shown on task manager?
3. How about adding encryption functionality for file/folder?
That's all for now; I'm kinda interested with the features mentioned, thanx..

theappguruz

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
You have to wait for few days to use it. After using it you can give me suggestions.
Here are the answer of your questions
1. yes, it can lock the items immediately after reboot.
2. we are planning to add this features to my app(Hide my Secret).
3. This app provides adding encryption functionality for file/folder.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995