I need a phone case but i am not sure which type to get. Yo can fet jelly ones and plaatic ones etc
    08-16-2013 03:48 PM
    I need a phone case but i am not sure which type to get. Yo can fet jelly ones and plaatic ones etc
    I meant to say..
    I need a phone case but i am not sure which type to get. You can get jelly ones and plastic ones etc...
    08-16-2013 04:05 PM
    What phone do you have? There are plenty options available in the ShopAndroid store here on Android Central. Also, what is your objective with the case? If you want maximum protection then something that is plastic or made to withstand abuse might be best. Whereas, a rubber or "jelly" case will offer protection, but its more for keeping the device from being scratched when lightly used.
    08-17-2013 11:21 AM
    What phone do you have? There are plenty options available in the ShopAndroid store here on Android Central. Also, what is your objective with the case? If you want maximum protection then something that is plastic or made to withstand abuse might be best. Whereas, a rubber or "jelly" case will offer protection, but its more for keeping the device from being scratched when lightly used.
    I have a samsung galaxy ace.
    08-17-2013 11:45 AM
    I meant to say..
    I need a phone case but i am not sure which type to get. You can get jelly ones and plastic ones etc...
    Just a tip for future reference, you can edit a post.
    realisticgirl likes this.
    08-17-2013 11:48 AM
    Just a tip for future reference, you can edit a post.
    Thank you. I wasnt aware of that.
    08-17-2013 12:01 PM
    I have a samsung galaxy ace.
    There should be plenty of options available. Do you want something that is "form fitting" without the extra bulk, or do you want something to provide maximum protection?
    08-17-2013 12:27 PM
    I want it to be cheap but form fitting. It want it to protect my phone but also be attractive. I dont want it to weigh my phone down.
    08-17-2013 12:35 PM