New Startup Lets You Sell Your Upgrade Eligibilty for $250

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Crossover37;3003581]Pretty interesting idea, it's like an eBay I guess with no seller or listing fees.

The website says you can sell your upgrade and make up to $250 profit.

They also have the lowest prices on brand new smartphones. Let's see if this thing becomes popular.

The website is UpgradeSwap.com and here's the link Sell Your Cell Phone Upgrade and Make $250 Profit - UpgradeSwap

Very interesting... I'm going to look into that further. I have an upgrade available because I bought a Nexus 4 outright from the Google Play Store.

Update: I checked out the faq. It seems like a better way would be to use your upgrade to buy the HTC One, Galaxy S4 and etc and put the phone up on Ebay. You would easily get at LEAST $100 MORE than what you paid for the upgrade.

Last edited:

Crossover37

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Very interesting... I'm going to look into that further. I have an upgrade available because I bought a Nexus 4 outright from the Google Play Store.

Update: I checked out the faq. It seems like a better way would be to use your upgrade to buy the HTC One, Galaxy S4 and etc and put the phone up on Ebay. You would easily get at LEAST $100 MORE than what you paid for the upgrade.

True, this website takes the hassle out it seems like. You get paid before even buying the phone, more efficient in my view but I can see your point. I guess it's like Gazelle, they don't pay the most for your used phones but because it's easy and fast people use it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie