Tapatalk question

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Like two days back I downloaded tapatalk 4 from Play Store and i see a great value using so many forums just under one roof. What I want to know is whenever I visit a different forum via Tapatalk do I need create my separate accounts on those forums or can it be accessed by my tapatalk account?
I have never used it before so no idea about it other than what the main function it does.
Looking for quick responses.
Thank you all.

Sent from my GSIII

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Like two days back I downloaded tapatalk 4 from Play Store and i see a great value using so many forums just under one roof. What I want to know is whenever I visit a different forum via Tapatalk do I need create my separate accounts on those forums or can it be accessed by my tapatalk account?
I have never used it before so no idea about it other than what the main function it does.
Looking for quick responses.
Thank you all.

Sent from my GSIII

You need different accounts for each forum. You can restore all of your accounts if you decide to use tapatalk on another device if you make a tapatalk Id. All you have to do is login with your tapatalk idea and all of your forum accounts will be loaded.

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
You need different accounts for each forum. You can restore all of your accounts if you decide to use tapatalk on another device if you make a tapatalk Id. All you have to do is login with your tapatalk idea and all of your forum accounts will be loaded.

Actually before your post I decided to do things on my own and found it how to work I suppose. I went to each different forum I wanted to make my account on and joined via Tapatalk ID.
Hope this is correct.

Sent from my GSIII

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Basically, you're Tapatalk ID account just stores your login info as a convenience, so should you change devices or reset your device, Tapatalk will automatically log you in to all your forums based on the last known login info.

It's just up to you to determine whether you trust Tapatalk with keeping your login information secure.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Basically, you're Tapatalk ID account just stores your login info as a convenience, so should you change devices or reset your device, Tapatalk will automatically log you in to all your forums based on the last known login info.

It's just up to you to determine whether you trust Tapatalk with keeping your login information secure.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta

I made account on different forums via Tapatalk where there's an option of Join via Tapatalk. I have left all my forums accounts logged in there.
Sorry I didn't get that Restore Or Change device.

Sent from my GSIII

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I was using Tapatalk 4 and after making 5-6 accounts on the forums I suddenly receive a notification where informed that my TAPATALK ACI has expired or something. Does anybody know what that means?

Sent from my GSIII

Dimaz Fury

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
.. I suddenly receive a notification where informed that my TAPATALK ACI has expired or something. Does anybody know what that means?
I believe you meant Tapatalk API, right? I'm not sure what went wrong, but you're not alone. It has been popped up randomly since May or earlier than that, but you can just ignore it like many other users did. I haven't encountered such notification message myself..

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Just considering which tapatalk to get and was reading this thread. I will be saving it for future reference, thanks. But I'm wondering what u meant by this question, and did u ever find out. Ta

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

TeknoBug

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes using Tapatalk 4, I have separate accounts for each forum I go to. I haven't even made a Tapatalk ID, I don't have that many accounts anyways so I can relog in in a matter of minutes if I have to reset or switch devices.

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
@techno bug
Hi
I'm in more than 5 forums, which can be quite confusing at times, so tapatalk sounds wonderful! lol
I've noticed discussed here, tapatalk 2, 4 & the ac forum one, & that u hav the 4.
It seems that not many have the ac forum one, going by the "sent from my ....." at the end of each post, & many r saying that the tapatalk 2 was a lot smoother & there were other things that were preferred ova the tapatalk 4. I have the ac forums app on my tablet (a generic, made in China android 4.1.1) & on my phone (galaxy S2 android 2.3.6). I also use ac forums from my laptop when I can so I can type easier.
So with this in mind could u suggest one that u think may be better on my android devices, and why.

Also I have health issues that can cause short term attention span & memory loss, so the simpler the better. However when all is OK I seem to be pretty damn good on computer stuff. So pls don't assume "***** here", and remember, patience is a beautiful thing :p - - - do u think it would be helpful to put something like this as my "blurb" that goes at the end of each post?

Helen

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app