Thank you to the ac team :-)

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I just want to say thank you to the android central team I've been part of many phone and developing websites such as PPC geeks, rootzwiki and xda to name a few but android central shines out of all of them, it's stays up to date with the latest information, alongside mobile nations we get full coverage of not only android but all mobile OS's, the interaction mods and writers have with the user's, (who can forget the many great give a wAys) and what I think makes it a stand out site is the fact that it's a friendly vibe versus other sites with drama and hostile environment. So to the entire android central (and mobile nations) Thank you for such a great place site(s).

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just want to say thank you to the android central team I've been part of many phone and developing websites such as PPC geeks, rootzwiki and xda to name a few but android central shines out of all of them, it's stays up to date with the latest information, alongside mobile nations we get full coverage of not only android but all mobile OS's, the interaction mods and writers have with the user's, (who can forget the many great give a wAys) and what I think makes it a stand out site is the fact that it's a friendly vibe versus other sites with drama and hostile environment. So to the entire android central (and mobile nations) Thank you for such a great place site(s).

Posted via Android Central App

On behalf of Mobile Nations, Thank you. I personally am glad you are enjoying your time here, and hope to see you around. I am honored to be a part of this community, and I understand what you mean by other sites being melodramatic and hostile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37